Hello friends! 2017 is going to be a year of big changes. There are a number of revenue-driving SEO strategies and tactics that will be shared with you at the brand new Advanced SEO Workshop debuting at SMX West.
Bruce Clay has been presenting the SEO training at SMX for the past eight years. After 20 years in digital marketing, he’s considered to be one of SEO’s thought-leaders. If you think you’d benefit from spending a day talking about advanced SEO with Bruce, we hope you’ll join us.
Here are seven reasons you should you need to reserve your seat for the Advanced SEO workshop at SMX West on March 20.
- Understand how to stay ahead of the mobile search rankings curve, including the very latest news around Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Hear Bruce’s take on how he’s using structured data to achieve more visibility than ever in the search engine results page.
- Dive deep into the technology powering Google’s RankBrain and artificial intelligence, and how to optimize for these advances.
- Hear his current SEO content strategy, from how content and SEO are affecting each other today to the advanced content marketing strategies that you can take back to your team.
- He’ll talk about out how to optimize your pages for voice search. With voice search slated to account for more than 50% of queries by the end of the year, you’re going to want to hear this.
- Dive deep into the most time-tested high-impact SEO strategy Bruce devised: how to overhaul your site’s site architecture and internal linking for a major ranking boost.
- Get a free one-year subscription to the SEOToolSet, a $300 value.
Training is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with plenty of time for questions and answers, so you’ll be able to dive into whatever advanced SEO issues you’re facing on your own sites. Lunch will be provided.