Mastering Social Media Advertising
As more social networks develop increasingly sophisticated targeting, tracking and attribution capabilities, paid social strategy and management has become a key focus for digital marketing agencies and in-house marketing departments. Social has also been at the leading edge of the advertising shift to mobile, making paid social a must-have discipline for both B2B and B2C companies.
Designed for paid social practitioners and managers, this day-long workshop will be an intensive dive into getting more out of paid social — from advanced-level learning on creative strategies to efficiently managing campaigns to discussions on broader trends that will impact companies and digital marketers in the years to come.
This will be a great opportunity to network with other marketers and hear from seasoned pros on addressing pain points and tapping new opportunities in paid social.
Topics will include:
- Setting up for paid social success: Tracking, Attribution and Reporting
- Advanced audience targeting & retargeting strategies for higher conversion rates
- Visuals & formats that pack a punch & drive action (even when resources are limited)
- Truly integrating paid social with other channels, including search
- Paid Social Network Selection: Selecting The Right Paid Channel Mix, Madelyne Van Hoff, Public Relations, Avalaunch Media
- Setting Up For Paid Social Success: Tracking, Attribution And Reporting, Caitlin Jeansonne, Social Media Director, MMI Agency
- Getting The Most From Facebook Ads: Ian Mackie, Partner and Social Advertising Director, Five Mill
- Advanced Audience Targeting & Retargeting Strategies For Higher Conversion Rates: Manny Rivas, VP, Client Services, aimClear
- Integrating Paid Social, Social & More: Michelle Morgan, Director of Client Services, Clix Marketing
- Video-Powered Social Success: Cory Henke, Owner, Variable Media
- Social Commerce & Dynamic Ads: Elizabeth Marsten, Director of Paid Search, Commercehub
- Linkedin & B2B Social: AJ Wilcox, LinkedIn Ads Evangelist, B2 Linked
Whether you’re in-house or at an agency, if you’re serious about maximizing the impact of paid social campaigns, join us today!
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Super Early Bird
Now – April 8
April 9 – May 13
May 14 – June 11
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,595||$2,795||$2,995||$3,395|
|Workshop Only* (Workshop Descriptions)||$895||$995||$1,095||$1,195|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Instructor: Ginny Marvin, Paid Media Reporter, Third Door Media
As Third Door Media’s paid media reporter, Ginny Marvin writes about paid online marketing topics including paid search, paid social, display and retargeting for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land. With more than 15 years of marketing experience, Ginny has held both in-house and agency management positions. She provides search marketing and demand generation advice for ecommerce companies and can be found on Twitter as @ginnymarvin.