Improve your website’s user experience by taking this practical, content-rich, and hands-on training workshop for people with varying levels of SEO and UX skills.
Focusing on a great user experience (UX) can differentiate your website and applications from competitors. Improving your website’s UX is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase engagement, leads, sales, and customer satisfaction.
You will learn SEO and UX skills you can put to immediate use. We will review how search engines and searchers view and analyze your website to help you:
- Optimize your search listings
- Increase relevancy of page content
- Encourage link development and social citations
We will explore the 7 most important UX elements and how to measure them. The step-by-step checklist will help developers, designers, and other web professionals diagnose site issues and ensure they’re following best UX practices.
What best practices of UX are critical for sales and conversions? What UX elements are essential for ensuring findability? What UX elements are important to prospects and customers.but are commonly overlooked?
Bring examples of web pages, wireframes, and prototypes on any device. This is a hands-on workshop with plenty of what-not-to-dos and exercises.
Includes best practice and real world examples together to help refine your SEO and UX skills. Checklists included.
- User experience (UX) fundamentals – what really matters to users
- Usability vs. user experience
- Guidelines for share-worthy and link-worthy content
- Factors that limit or prevent accessibility
- Top 16 attributes to build trust
- Findability best practices
- How to measure UX
- Common (and costly) UX mistakes
- UX tools & techniques
- Diagnosing and fixing page templates
- Checklists, spreadsheets, and other resources included!
Two Ways To Attend
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Super Early Bird
Now – Dec 19
Now – Jan 30
Jan 31 – Feb 29
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,395||$2,595||$2,795||$2,995|
The workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who develops and promotes websites as part of their work should attend this training workshop!
For new and experienced UX practitioners: Whether you are new to UX or a seasoned UX professional, this workshop will help you focus on the most critical UX facets. Learn how to increase engagement, user satisfaction, page views, and sales.without sacrificing the user experience.
For new and experienced web designers/developers: Website designers, developers, and other web professionals should understand the critical UX facets that support business goals and user engagement.
About Shari Thurow
Shari Thurow is the Founder and SEO director at Omni Marketing Interactive, a full-service website usability, information architecture (IA) , and search engine optimization (SEO) firm.
- Served on the Board of Directors of UXPA (User Experience Professionals Association)
- Served on the Board of Directors of IAI (Information Architecture Institute)
- Author of “Search Engine Visibility”
- Co-author of “When Search Meets Web Usability”
- International Speaker at 100+ conferences
- Columnist for Search Engine Land since 2007
- Contributing Editor for the ASLIB Journal of Information Management
As a pioneer in the area of search-engine friendly website design, Shari has architected and promoted websites since 1995. As a self-proclaimed “search geek,” she studies how users discover and locate desired content. Her areas of interest include search/browsing behaviors, information retrieval systems, and interaction design.
Omni Marketing Interactive’s clients include the Yahoo, Microsoft, ABC News, Huffington Post, the National Cancer Institute, WebMD, AOL, Encyclopedia Britannica, Expedia, Home Depot, Angie’s List, Nissan, Best Western, and Sony Music.