Paid and organic social media marketing tactics, networking, keynotes… see all that you’ll get
Marketing Land’s SocialPro is happening in just 2 weeks at the beautiful Bell Harbor Conference Center on the waterfront in Seattle. If you’re looking for proven social media marketing tactics to boost engagement, drive traffic and accelerate sales, SocialPro is where you’ll want to be.
There are many exciting things to look forward to at SocialPro, but here are my top picks:
1. Ramp up your ROI with paid social advertising. If you’re involved in social media advertising, you’ll want to attend our dedicated paid social track. Our sessions will cover everything from crafting your ads, calls to action and conversion tactics for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
2. Reap the harvest with organic social. The organic social track is here to meet your goals: generating brand awareness, driving users to your websites, and creating community around your brand. Our experts will offer insights in establishing quality content that visitors will find worthy of sharing. Check out the agenda!
3. Deep dive into social platforms. Discover tactics on creating visually engaging content, becoming a top influencer, and capturing the attention of the new generation from major platforms including Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat and more!
4. Be in the moment with your customers. Develop a real-time marketing strategy, and execute it well. Learn tactics on real-time marketing that is on-message, brand-centric, culturally relevant and innovative.
5. Prove your effectiveness! SocialPro offers a number of analytics-focused sessions that show you how to measure and, more importantly, get senior management to understand the value of your social media marketing efforts.
6. Highly anticipated keynotes. Facebook’s Wei Kuan Lum kicks off SocialPro as the opening keynote. She’ll offer an exclusive look into Facebook’s roadmap for the next 10 years, including enhanced platforms, multi-device synergies and virtual reality. You also don’t want to miss out on the keynote on day 2 — hear from DocuSign, Pabst Brewing (winner of Marketing Land’s Hashtag bowl award for most innovative use of social media during the Super Bowl), HTC and Microsoft about their unique approaches to representing well-known brands in the social space.
7. Connect with the best in social media marketing. Get exclusive one-on-one time with social media marketing veterans who speak your language. You’ve got a lot in common, and many have likely overcome challenges you are now facing. Check out the lineup of networking events.
Check out the complete and in-depth preview post for all the details.
There’s still time to register for SocialPro
Don’t miss your only chance to attend SocialPro this year! Register now and save $100 off on-site rates.
See you in Seattle!
-Chris Sherman, SocialPro Program Chair
P.S. – Here are some helpful SocialPro resources:
- Have questions? Call us at (877) 696-7401 business days from 9am-5pm ET, or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Need a place to stay? Rooms are still available for Monday, June 20 at the Seattle Marriott right across the street from the conference center. Book a room when you register or call for help.
- Others in your company joining you? Check out the team rates.