Attend a full-day workshop at SMX and master a specific aspect of search marketing.
Do you have a search marketing specialty? Maybe it’s selling products on third-party platforms like Amazon or Facebook… perhaps it’s paid search… maybe the nitty-gritty of multi-location or technical SEO.
Attend a full-day workshop at SMX and master a specific aspect of search marketing. Each is hosted by recognized industry experts and packed with channel-specific strategies and tactics you’ll implement immediately.
Join us in San Jose Friday, February 21 from 9:00am – 5:00pm for:
Digital Commerce Marketing
- Amazon Advertising for Performance Marketers, with Elizabeth Marsten, Senior Director, Strategic Marketplace Services, Tinuiti, and Nancy-lee McLaughlin, Director, Marketplace Search, Tinuiti
- Paid Social Commerce: Turning Buzz Into Biz, with Michelle Stinson Ross, Content & Outreach Goddess, AuthorityLabs
- Advanced Local & Multi-Location SEO Strategies, with Christine Churchill, President, KeyRelevance, and Chris Silver Smith, Founder & CEO, Argent Media
- Advanced SEO Training, with Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques, with Eric Enge, General Manager, Perficient Digital
SEM / PPC
- Advanced Google Ads Training, with Brad Geddes, Founder, AdAlysis
Each workshop includes breakfast, hot lunch, refreshments, and invaluable networking during breaks. Bundle your workshop with an All Access pass for the ultimate training experience:
- All Access Pass + Workshop (best value!): Three days of intense training, featuring 85+ expert-led sessions and keynotes organized into three lanes with no limits: SEO, SEM/PPC, and digital commerce marketing. Attend February 19-20 to learn first-hand insights from brands like Under Armour and Procter & Gamble, together with agencies including Clix Marketing, Metric Theory, Tinuiti, and dozens more. Network with the community, connect with exhibitors, and enjoy all amenities — then round out the week with your choice of full-day workshop. Register now to save $200 off on-site rates.
- Workshop Only: Interested in just a workshop? There’s a pass for that. Register now to save $100 off on-site rates.