Time’s running out. Super Early Bird savings end Saturday!
Struggling with how (and why) to optimize your site for speed, whether to focus on voice search, or how to measure cross-channel search campaigns? Attend SMX® East, October 24-25 in New York City to train with SEO and SEM experts at the top of their game and get the answers you need. With tactic-rich sessions for beginner, intermediate and advanced search marketers, you’ll walk away with at least one game-changing idea to drive your campaign success.
Unlock the power of SMX with an All Access pass that includes:
- 30+ tactic-rich sessions, inspirational keynotes, and hands-on clinics (just added!)
- Actionable tactics from trusted SEO and SEM speakers
- Meeting market-defining vendors including Amazon, Bruce Clay, Invoca, and more
- Networking events designed to connect you with experts and peers
- Top-shelf amenities, including breakfast, hot lunches, snacks, and WiFi
Breaking keynote alert!
Keynotes will feature these experts from Google and Bing:
Each will provide direction on what Google and Bing are looking for when it comes to paid and organic campaigns. Don’t miss a single word.
Register now and save!
Book your conference pass by August 11 (this Saturday!) and save $450 with Super Early Bird rates. Add a workshop and save $750! These prices won’t be available after Saturday night – don’t miss your opportunity to save big! Register now!