Connect with prospective clients, partners, even future talent at SMX East
Are you searching for new ways to boost traffic, generate leads, and drive revenue? Not sure what new technologies are worth your time? Struggling with how to grow your career?
Sometimes, the most creative solutions emerge from exchanging ideas with those who know what it takes to win. People who are passionate about search marketing, their careers, and their company’s success. People like you.
Join us at SMX® East, November 13-14 in NYC at the premier conference designed by search marketers for search marketers. You’ll meet prospective clients, partners, even future talent — it’s all possible at the largest gathering of SEOs and SEMs on the East Coast.
Here’s a look at the networking events in store:
Wednesday, November 13
Expo Hall Reception, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
After a full day of sessions and keynotes, unwind with a drink and delicious snacks in the Expo Hall. Mingle with fellow attendees, connect with market-defining vendors, and have fun! This event is sponsored by Perficient Digital. (Open to all pass holders.)
Search Marketing Meetups, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Choose from four interactive meetups covering agency life, technical SEO, multi-location search marketing, and professional development. (Open to all pass holders.)
- Agency Meetup: Attend this exclusive meetup designed just for consultants and agency marketers. Join Search Engine Land’s editor-in-chief Ginny Marvin to discuss common obstacles and opportunities, share your own advice, and learn something new.
- Technical SEO & Developers Meetup: Search Engine Land’s Detlef Johnson will lead a discussion about past, present, and future web development frameworks and technical search engine optimization issues that can affect success or failure. In this unique (and technical!) meetup, you’ll spend time discussing the topics that matter to technical SEOs and developers.
- Multi-Location Meetup: In this meetup, Search Engine Land contributing editor Greg Sterling will lead an engaging and collaborative discussion about the issues that matter to multi-location brands including the critical elements of an effective local strategy and the future of Google My Business and local search.
- Professional Development for SEOs & SEMs Meetup: Join Jessica Bowman for an informal conversation on how to develop your professional skills in such a way that makes you the obvious choice for that next step up the workplace ladder. Discussion topics include how to stand out at meetings as a leader, strategies to earn colleague praise (which makes its way back to your boss), tips for delivering presentations like an executive, getting buy-in for new projects, advice for asking for a promotion or raise, and much more.
Open Perspectives, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Open Perspectives, created by Microsoft, is focused on exploring principles of diversity, inclusion, and inclusive marketing. It’s the space where we can discuss deep and relevant issues and challenges that we all face with a focus on the experiences of underrepresented groups and their allies. We create an open environment where all are welcome and can contribute to the conversation. This event is hosted at Hudson Mercantile, 500 W 36 Street, New York, NY 10018. (Open to all pass holders.)
Wednesday & Thursday, November 13 & 14
Birds of a Feather Lunches
At SMX East, you’ll get more out of lunch than just hot, delicious meals. Sign up for one of our “Birds of a Feather” lunch tables for topic-driven discussion about specific areas of search. These tables are designed to let you continue the conversation with others who share your interests. Once you register, we’ll send you an invite! (Open to All Access pass holders only.)
Don’t miss your chance to share tips, talk shop, and grow your circle of professional contacts in a welcoming environment. Pick your ideal pass and register today to enjoy up to $600 off on-site rates.
I look forward to meeting you in NYC!
– Lauren, your SMX concierge
Psst… In addition to all of these networking events, you’ll access a firehose of content: 90+ tactic-rich presentations on all-things search marketing, including two new full-day concentrations on agency operations and local search marketing for multi-location brands. See the agenda.