Power up your search marketing campaigns with actionable tactics you can put to use immediately
2016 brought incredible developments in both SEO & SEM. From the emergence of AI, search engine algorithm changes, new formats like ETAs, call extensions and voice search the complexity of managing SEO and SEM has become more complex than ever. And the momentum won’t stop as 2017 brings forth a new wave of opportunities for SEOs and SEMs like you.
Learning how to drive quality, targeted traffic from your efforts is the difference between success and failure and SMX West features 50+ sessions on SEO, SEM, Analytics, Content Marketing, Social Media and more.
Join me at SMX West March 21-23 in San Jose for an inside look into the continuous changes surrounding search engine optimization and paid search advertising that drive your business forward. You’ll learn from leading search marketing experts who will provide you with actionable tactics you can use to make different in your business immediately. Some of our highly anticipated sessions include:
- AMP: The Next Generation
- SEO For Google’s Mobile-First Index & Mobile-Friendly World
- The Great Debate: PWAs Or Apps?
- Optimizing Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- Successful SEO Using Markup & Structured Data
- Thinking Outside the SEM Box
- Advanced Audience Targeting
- Conquering Google Display & Gmail Ad Targeting
- Updating Your SEM Toolbox With New Shiny Tools
- Proving The Value Of Paid Search
P.S. SMX West goes beyond conference sessions. You’ll also have opportunities to connect with the search marketing community at multiple networking events, find time-saving solutions in the Expo hall, attend Plus sessions and get all the amenities you expect from a Search Marketing Expo conference; free wifi, hot meals and lots more!