Your journey to mastering search marketing analytics begins here.
If your New Year’s resolutions include earning more organic traffic, executing stronger PPC campaigns, and generating greater profits, you can’t afford to miss the actionable tactics at SMX Report — online February 23.
At just $99, your All Access pass packs a ton of value, including an all-new training experience covering everything you need to know about search marketing analytics.
Here’s how it works:
- Crafted by the Search Engine Land experts, the agenda features two dedicated “learning journeys”: SEO and PPC.
- Each journey is made of four segments, with each one building on the previous. Think of them less as sessions and more like progressions. This guided educational experience ensures you develop a comprehensive understanding of search analytics.
- At SMX Report, you’ll explore the latest advancements and approaches to search marketing analytics and walk away loaded with actionable tactics to immediately maximize analytics strategies.
The SEO learning journey addresses specific platforms including Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Data Studio, and Core Web Vitals reports. Training topics include:
- Assessment, setup, and configuration scenarios with common analytics toolsets
- Common reporting problems and tactical analysis of what they mean
- How to fix these issues, from technical SEO to on-page, content-focused problems
- Earning more SERP clicks through structured data and rich results
- Measuring the success of your initiatives, including setting and demonstrating KPIs
- The future of search analytics, featuring new capabilities tied to Google Analytics 4
The PPC learning journey focuses on Google Analytics (specifically GA4), Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads. Training topics include:
- Assessing reporting needs for your organization at different levels
- Understanding what’s available in today’s data and measurement
- Reporting in an automated and increasingly cookieless world (and mitigating data loss)
- Google Ads and Microsoft Ads dashboards, keywords, budget pacing, and more
- Making data-driven decisions based on accurate reporting
- Expert-level nuances of working within third-party tools, including competitive analysis
For the optimal training experience, select one journey to watch live from start to finish. The entire program will be available on-demand immediately, so you can catch up with anything you missed and rewatch everything for maximum learning.
Attending all segments of a learning journey unlocks a personalized Certificate of Completion, perfect for demonstrating your commitment to continued training. (Attend ALL sessions to earn two certificates — one for SEO, one for PPC.)
But wait! There’s more…
- The event kicks off with an opening keynote from our new Director of Search Content, Carolyn Lyden, on Why We’re All Getting Search Reporting Wrong In 2021.
- Each journey wraps up with Overtime, live Q&A where you can ask speakers specific questions.
- The event concludes with SEO and PPC community meetups where you can ask speakers more questions and engage in a productive conversation about shared marketing challenges.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to attend tactical presentations with cutting-edge solution providers.
Still not enough? Add a two-day, post-conference workshop to your itinerary for maximum value:
These interactive, in-depth training opportunities take place February 24-25 for just $149 each. Bundle with your All Access pass to unlock extra savings!
For the last 14 years, over 70,000 marketers have trusted Search Marketing Expo to deliver reliable, proven, actionable tactics to achieve search marketing success. Now, it’s your turn.