If so, then this is the SEO workshop for you.
Skip the basics and go right to the master class in this full-day workshop experience, happening Monday, June 3. Taught by Eric Enge, who is a Search Engine Land 2016 Search Marketer of the Year recipient, the US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, co-author of The Art of SEO, and CEO of the award-winning Stone Temple Consulting, you’ll dig into the best of the best techniques and methods that will help you drive your campaigns to success.
At Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques, You Will Learn:
- A process that will help you increase the number of featured snippets your website earns
- How to determine the impact of the mobile-first update on your website, and what to do about it
- What the latest data says about the value of links
- A method for updating your SEO on the pages that can drive double-digit gains in organic search traffic
- The underlying motivations that drive Google’s approach to search quality, and how it impacts your web publishing strategy
- The fact and fiction about what Google RankBrain
- How Google is actually using machine learning to improve search
- The latest data on what types of sites benefit from using AMP, and which types don’t
- The stats on performance gains, conversion rate gains, and the other potential upsides of AMP
- What’s happening in the world of Native Smartphone Apps, and how that might apply to your business
- What PWAs are, their advantages and disadvantages, and whether or not you should implement one for your site
- What Google’s plan for schema is and how to use it on your site
- The role of page/site speed, why it matters, and how to significantly increase it for your site
And, if that’s not enough, Eric will walk through leading enterprise SEO tools to help you assess strengths and weaknesses, and help you understand which one might be best for you based on need, features, and price. Additional information and discounts may be available to you, as well.
You’ll also learn whether it makes sense to use outside consulting, in-house SEO talent, or both, and understand which model is right for your own particular organization. You’ll learn which models work best for different types of organizational structures and how best to make sure you’re addressing your technical SEO needs in an optimal way.
Two Ways To Attend This Workshop
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited.
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Note: The Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques workshop will be held on Monday, June 3 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center. Workshops begin promptly at 9:00AM; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:00PM.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
About Eric Enge
Eric Enge is the 2016 Search Engine Land Search Marketer of the Year, 2016 US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, and lead author of The Art of SEO, now in its third edition (published by O’Reilly Media). Eric was also selected by the University of California, Davis, to be one of the instructors for their Coursera SEO course.