As more social networks develop increasingly sophisticated targeting, tracking and attribution capabilities, paid social strategy and management has become a key focus for digital marketing agencies and in-house marketing departments. Social has also been at the leading edge of the advertising shift to mobile, making paid social a must-have discipline for both B2B and B2C companies.
Designed for paid social practitioners and managers, this day-long workshop will be an intensive dive into getting more out of paid social — from advanced-level learning on creative strategies to efficiently managing campaigns to discussions on broader trends that will impact companies and digital marketers in the years to come.
This will be a great opportunity to network with other marketers and hear from seasoned pros on addressing pain points and tapping new opportunities in paid social.
Speakers will include some of the top experts in the field:
- Bryant Garvin, Director of Marketing, Purple
- Ginny Marvin, Editor-in-Chief, Marketing Land & Search Engine Land
- JD Prater, Director of Growth Marketing, AdStage
- Michelle Morgan, Director of Client Services, Clix Marketing
- Susan Wenograd, Facebook Ads and Paid Search Consultant
Topics will include:
- Setting up for paid social success: Tracking, Attribution and Reporting
- Advanced audience targeting & retargeting strategies for higher conversion rates
- Visuals & formats that pack a punch & drive action
- Truly integrating paid social with other channels, including search
Whether you’re in-house or at an agency, if you’re serious about maximizing the impact of paid social campaigns, join us at SMX® Advanced!
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Pass Options||Super Early Bird|
Now – March 16
March 17 – April 27
April 28 – June 2
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,595||$2,895||$3,195||$3,495|
|Workshop Only* (Workshop Descriptions)||$895||$1,045||$1,195||$1,345|
There are a limited number of tickets available.
About Ginny Marvin
As Third Door Media’s Editor-in-Chief and Paid Media Reporter, Ginny Marvin writes about paid online marketing topics including paid search, paid social, display and retargeting for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land. With more than 15 years of marketing experience, Ginny has held both in-house and agency management positions. She provides search marketing and demand generation advice for ecommerce companies and can be found on Twitter as @ginnymarvin.