The Networking Pass: Value-Packed & Affordable
Including access to the 2019 Search Engine Land Awards!
The Networking Pass provides outstanding value. For just $149, you’ll access full-length sponsored sessions, dozens of market-defining vendors in the Expo Hall, AND all networking events on the agenda!
Want to learn more? Here’s a full rundown of everything you’ll get:
The Solutions Track
The Solutions Track is your place to learn from our exhibitors in an expanded format. These full-length sessions explore best practices, case studies, and in-depth demos from leading solution providers. Here’s a taste of what you’ll get:
- It’s All About the Flywheel: How Marketers Are Leveraging Quora for Big Results, with Quora Inc.
- Link Building Secrets SEOs Won’t Share: How To Build A Link Profile That Rank, with PureLinq
- Mastering SEO Silos, with Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Take Paid Search Performance to the Next Level with AI for Connected Advertising Experiences, with Adobe
- Call Analytics: The Missing Piece To Your Paid Search Strategy, with Invoca
… and more! See the complete conference agenda.
Learn With Google
These full-length sessions give you the opportunity to learn directly from the Google Ads team in an intimate, hands-on environment. Check out some of the sessions in store:
- Managing Large Accounts With Google Ads Power Tools
- Understanding Your Creative Potential In Google Ads
- Delivering Fast, Assistive Experiences To Supercharge Your Google Ads Performance
… and more!
The Expo Hall
The Expo Hall is an inexhaustible center for knowledge and networking! Connect with fellow search marketers and receive invaluable demos of time-saving products and solutions from dozens of market-defining vendors. Swing by during session breaks or spend a few focused hours combing through all it has to offer. See who’s exhibiting!
Here are the Expo Hall hours:
- Tuesday, June 4: 10:00am – 6:45pm
- Wednesday, June 5: 10:00am – 1:45pm
Our networking events are designed by the search marketing community for the search marketing community. This is your chance to talk shop, trade ideas, and connect with a group of passionate, driven, creative professionals! Here’s a look at the networking events on tap for June 3-5:
- SEO & SEM Community Meetups
- The Opening Reception, sponsored by Bruce Clay
- Open Perspectives, sponsored by Microsoft Advertising
- The Expo Hall Reception, sponsored by Botify
- The 2019 Search Engine Land Awards & Afterparty, sponsored by Microsoft Advertising
Check out all of the networking event details here!
In addition to everything above, you’ll also get free WiFi, refreshments during breaks, downloadable speaker presentations (excluding workshops), the interactive SMX mobile app, access to our private Facebook Group, and an official Certificate of Completion!
Please be sure to read the SMX Code of Conduct, which is observed at all conference functions with no exceptions.
Network Online Before and During The Show
The resources below will help you connect with others who have similar interests or work areas before you come to the show, so that you can have a successful conference network experience when you arrive. Check out these tools and ways you can share blog posts, photos, and videos.