Hardcore technical SEO: Live workshop
Online June 17-18 – $199
Looking to move past the fluff in the world of SEO? Want to understand the gory technical underpinnings? Crave the raw data that shows what’s really happening and what’s not? If so, then this is the advanced SEO workshop for you.
Skip the basics and go right to the master class in this two-day workshop experience. Your host is Eric Enge — a Search Engine Land 2016 Search Marketer of the Year recipient, 2016 US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, 2018 Drum Search Awards Personality of the Year, co-author of The Art of SEO, and Principal for the Digital Marketing Solutions Business Unit at Perficient.
Together, you’ll dig into the best of the best techniques and methods that will help you drive your campaigns to success.
This workshop will take place online, June 17-18, from 12:00pm — 3:00pm ET each day. Register now for just $199 — or bundle with your SMX Advanced All Access pass for just $379!
Already registered for this workshop? Click here to access it!
Here’s a breakdown of what will be covered:
- How the search landscape will evolve over the next two years and how that impacts your search strategy
- Where the most critical areas of investment are for you right now
- A framework for prioritizing your SEO activities and for helping others in your organization understand why it’s so important
- The underlying motivations that drive Google’s approach to search quality and how it impacts your web publishing strategy
- How Google is actually using machine learning to improve search
- What makes for an ideal site architecture to Google
- An in-depth understanding on how to establish high levels of relevance
- A method for updating content on your pages that can drive double-digit gains in organic search traffic
- The issues with duplicate content and how best to address it
- How thin content differs from duplicate content and approaches for addressing it
- How to best optimize content for your site to drive rankings
- A process that will help you increase the number of featured snippets your website earns
- All about schema and how to use it on your site
- What the latest data says about the value of links
- How best to attract the right types of links to your site, as well as how many you really need
- The role of page/site speed, why it matters, and how to significantly increase it for your site
- How Core Web Vitals fits in, why it matters, and the potential scope of its impact
- Why and how to leverage video on your site and to get it to rank in both YouTube and Google
- Whether voice search should be a part of your plans and how to approach it
Register now for just $199 — or bundle with your SMX Advanced All Access pass for just $379!
This workshop qualifies for 50 PDUs for OMCP renewal.
Meet your workshop instructor
Eric Enge has been speaking about digital marketing for more than a decade. He has keynoted many conferences including Pubcon Las Vegas, State of Search in Dallas, and Next10x. Eric is lead co-author of The Art of SEO, and also provides content to sites such as Search Engine Land, and Moz. Eric is particularly well known for the research that he publishes on key aspects of search. Eric was named 2018 Search Personality of the Year at the Drum Search Awards, 2016 Search Marketer of the Year (Male) at the Landys, and 2016 Search Personality of the Year at the US Search Awards, Stone Temple Consulting was also named Best Large SEO Agency of the Year at the US Search Awards, and his new company, Perficient, was named Best Interactive Marketing Agency at the Interactive Marketing Awards in 2019. Eric is a Principal for the Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) team at Perficient, and was the Founder and CEO of Stone Temple Consulting (STC), a 70+ person digital marketing agency based in Massachusetts, which Perficient acquired in July of 2018. Perficient’s DMS team offers content marketing, SEO, PPC, conversion optimization, marketing automation, and more services. Clients of the DMS team include some of the world’s largest e-tail sites and brands.