Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from the pros!
Looking to move past the fluff in the world of SEO? Want to understand the gory technical underpinnings? Crave the raw data that shows what’s really happening and what’s not? If so, then this is the SEO workshop for you.
You’ll skip the basics and go right to the master class in this full-day workshop experience. Taught by Eric Enge, who is a Search Engine Land 2016 Search Marketer of the Year recipient, the US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, co-author of The Art of SEO, and General Manager, Perficient Digital, you’ll dig into the best of the best techniques and methods that will help you drive your campaigns to success.
What You’ll Learn in Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques:
- A process that will help you increase the number of featured snippets your web site earns.
- How to determine the impact of the mobile-first update on your website, and what to do about it.
- What the latest data says about the value of links.
- A method for updating your on the pages that can drive double-digit gains in organic search traffic.
- The underlying motivations that drive Google’s approach to search quality, and how it impacts your web publishing strategy.
- The fact and fiction about what Google RankBrain.
- How Google is actually using machine learning to improve search.
- The latest data on what types of sites benefit from using AMP, and which types don’t.
- The stats on performance gains, conversion rate gains, and the other potential upsides of AMP.
- What’s happening in the world of Native Smartphone Apps, and how that might apply to your business.
- What PWAs are, their advantages and disadvantages, and whether or not you should implement one for your site.
- What Google’s plan for schema are and how to use it on your site.
- The role of page/site speed, why it matters, and how to significantly increase it for your site.
And, if that’s not enough, Eric will walk through leading enterprise SEO tools to help you assess strengths and weaknesses, and help you understand which one might be best for you based on need, features, and price. If don’t have such a tool, you’ll get access to discounts and additional information.
You’ll also learn whether it makes sense to use outside consulting, in-house SEO talent, or both and understand which model is right for your own particular organization. You’ll learn which models work best for what types of organizational structures and understand how best to make sure you’re addressing your technical SEO needs in an optimal way.
Two Ways To Attend This Workshop
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Note: This pre-conference workshop will be held on Tuesday, November 12 at the Javits Convention Center. The seminar will begin promptly at 9:00 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:30pm.
Have questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
About Eric Enge
Eric Enge is the 2016 Search Engine Land Search Marketer of the Year, 2016 US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, and lead author of The Art of SEO, now in its third edition (published by O’Reilly Media). Eric was also selected by the University of California, Davis, to be one of the instructors for their Coursera SEO course.
- Amy Manning
Vice President of Digital Strategy | BrightEdge
- Alex Hallenbeck
Solutions Engineer, Conductor
- Holly Miller
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, Searchmetrics