Content Marketing for SEO
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Content marketing and SEO go hand-in-hand. (Ideally.) Implementing the right keywords the right way, ensuring quality content to keep search engines happy, delivering a valuable and seamless user experience, appropriate interlinking for an increase in traffic… all of these strategies depend on content marketers understanding and embracing fundamental tenets of SEO.
But if you’re struggling to get your marketing team on board with why and how to do content marketing for SEO — in such a way that helps achieve organic growth — this workshop is for you.
In this workshop, speaker, author, and leading expert Michael Brenner will discuss the SEO context and business case for content marketing. He’ll walk you through a roadmap that any SEO expert can use to get their marketing teams on board to deliver the organic reach, engagement, and conversions clients demand.
In this workshop, you will also explore:
- The factors driving the importance of content marketing
- Building the business case and gaining the budget for content marketing
- How to reach, engage, and convert new customers for your business
- The key factors of effective content marketing
- How to develop your own roadmap to success
- How to measure content marketing achievements in the form of leads, sales, and ROI
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the SEO context for content marketing and the importance of documenting the right strategy with your marketing teams
- Define the who, what, when, where, why and how of effective content marketing for SEO
- Define key metrics to measure the success of your content marketing programs.
- Walk away with a documented content marketing roadmap specific to you or your client’s business.
About the Instructor
Michael Brenner Michael Brenner has been recognized as a Forbes top CMO influencer, a Top Business Keynote Speaker by the Huffington Post and a Top Motivational Speaker by Entrepreneur Magazine. He is CEO of Marketing Insider Group, where he has worked with more than 75 brands in building effective content marketing and employee activation programs.
Michael is the best-selling author of 3 books including Mean People Suck – how empathy leads to bigger profits and a better life, The Content Formula, and Digital Marketing Growth Hacks. Michael enjoys sharing his experiences and client stories to inspire leaders like you into action that creates impact.
Ready to attend?
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates! There are a limited number of seats available.
Note: The Content Marketing for SEO workshop will be held on Tuesday, November 12 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Workshops begin promptly at 9:00AM; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:00PM.