Essential Online Marketing Tactics for E-commerce @ SMX East
Is your company selling directly to consumers? Are you moving from the physical shelf to the digital shelf? Are your consumers making more and more of their purchasing decisions online? If so, this workshop is perfect for you. We will take a consumer-first approach to digital commerce and look at how to find the right platforms to sell goods and services to your customers. From there, we will take a closer look at the pros and cons of each of the platforms and tactics – PPC, eBay, social, SEO, PLAs, Hooklogic, Amazon, and many more.
What will you learn?
- Channel choices – There is never enough budget to win on every channel. We will evaluate what channels and tactics work best for your brand and consumers.
- Insights and analytics – The beauty of e-commerce is the ability to measure everything. We will discuss how to extract invaluable insights from the different platforms.
- ROI and cost – We will look at the cost (time and budget) it will take to operate in those channels to hopefully help you make the right choices based on your budget and objectives.
- Optimization and testing – E-commerce gives us the ability to quickly test and optimize. We will look at some of the frameworks and possible applications of tools, such as Optimizely or Google Optimize.
- On-site vs. off-site – While most brands love their own e-commerce site, do your consumers? When should you promote products on your site vs. on third-party platforms, like Amazon?
- Business transformation – We look at ways that very traditional bricks-and-mortar brands can transform their business into a digital-first business.
- Measurement and reporting – We look at potential solutions to simplify reporting and measurements. What should we look at and what should we report against?
- Driving traffic – When your priority is your own e-commerce site, how can you drive traffic and drive traffic when resources and budget are limited. We will look at topics like affiliate marketing, pay for performance agencies and guerilla marketing.
Two Ways To Attend
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Super Early Bird
Now – Aug 11
Aug 12 – Sept 15
Sept 16 – Oct 22
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,095||$2,345||$2,595||$2,845|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Note: Essential Online Marketing Tactics for E-commerce will be held on Monday, October 22 on the 9th floor at the Westin New York at Times Square, 270 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036. The seminar will begin promptly at 9:00 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:30pm.
Have questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or call (877) 242-5242.
About Benjamin Spiegel
Benjamin Spiegel is the CEO of MMI Agency, a Houston-based brand activation agency that has been serving Fortune 500 clients since 1986. A digital advertising veteran with extensive experience in advertising, media, data, and technology, Benjamin has developed highly successful marketing campaigns for numerous global brands. Prior to joining MMI Agency, he was the VP of Innovation at Catalyst/GroupM, a WPP agency, where he managed the P&G business.