Mastering Conversion Rate Optimization @ SMX East
Whether exploring conversion rate optimization (CRO) for the first time or dreaming of website personalization, a new and free testing tool from Google called Google Optimize will help you learn about your target audience segments and generate more revenue from them.
The morning focuses on CRO tactics that can be used with any A/B testing tool. Absorb years of tried-and-true best practices and CRO theory that you can immediately apply to your website.
The afternoon explores A/B testing and content personalization with Google Optimize, one of the only free tools available and the only tool that natively integrates with Google Analytics. Using built-in website engagement metrics and the conversions that you are already tracking helps marketers launch tests faster and find success sooner. If you use Google Analytics, this tool is a very exciting CRO solution.
- CRO best practices based on years of experience and experimentation
- Experimentation development from idea generation to hypothesis design
- Testing strategy including audience segmentation and user experience (UX) analysis
- Experiment design using Google Optimize’s built-in design interface with no coding necessary
- Implementation to ensure that experiments are served in efficient and secure ways
- Reporting so you can communicate your success to key stakeholders
By the end of the day, attendees will have designed several experiments using their own websites. All work will be saved inside of their Google Optimize account so they can be launched later.
- Marketers new to conversion optimization or A/B testing
- People with basic knowledge of HTML
- Google Analytics users
- Laptop with WiFi capability
- Google account (or Gmail)
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Optimize browser extension
HELPFUL TO HAVE:
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics account
- Google Optimize account — we can help you open one
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
About Jon Meck
Jon Meck is Technical Marketing Manager at LunaMetrics, a Google Analytics certified partner, and search marketing consultancy. Jon’s superhero job is helping to teach Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Optimize around the country – helping to connect data to decisions and improve conversions.