Mastering Social Media Advertising
As more social networks develop increasingly sophisticated targeting, tracking and attribution capabilities, paid social strategy and management has become a key focus for digital marketing agencies and in-house marketing departments. Social has also been at the leading edge of the advertising shift to mobile, making paid social a must-have discipline for both B2B and B2C companies.
Designed for paid social practitioners and managers, this day-long workshop will be an intensive dive into getting more out of paid social — from advanced-level learning on creative strategies to efficiently managing campaigns to discussions on broader trends that will impact companies and digital marketers in the years to come.
This will be a great opportunity to network with other marketers and hear from seasoned pros on addressing pain points and tapping new opportunities in paid social.
Topics will include:
- Setting up for paid social success: Tracking, Attribution and Reporting
- Advanced audience targeting & retargeting strategies for higher conversion rates
- Visuals & formats that pack a punch & drive action (even when resources are limited)
- Truly integrating paid social with other channels, including search
- Ginny Marvin, Editor-in-Chief, Marketing Land
- Amy Bishop, Owner, Cultivative
- Heather Cooan, Founder & Principal Growth Strategist, HDC Digital
- Michelle Morgan, Director of Client Services, Clix Marketing
- Bryant Garvin, Sr. Director of Ecommerce & Brand Advertising, iServe.com
Whether you’re in-house or at an agency, if you’re serious about maximizing the impact of paid social campaigns, join us today!
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Note: This pre-conference workshop will be held on Tuesday, October 23 at the Javits Convention Center. The seminar will begin promptly at 9:00 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:30pm.
Have questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
Instructor: Ginny Marvin, Paid Media Reporter, Third Door Media
As Third Door Media’s Editor-in-Chief and Paid Media reporter, Ginny Marvin writes about paid online marketing topics including paid search, paid social, display and retargeting for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land. With more than 15 years of marketing experience, Ginny has held both in-house and agency management positions. She provides search marketing and demand generation advice for e-commerce companies and can be found on Twitter as @ginnymarvin.