Video for Search Marketers
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Video is dominating the content landscape, but because traditional video production is expensive, complicated, and slow, it’s often underutilized by many search marketers. Join marketing and video expert Michael Hoffman for an interactive workshop exploring the latest in video production approaches and how video can give a massive boost to your marketing efforts.
This full-day workshop is based on years of experience (and success) in online marketing and in-depth research into the current techniques driving real results. The cost-effective and actionable tactics you’ll learn will enable you to lead your video efforts with confidence.
The Video for Search Marketers Workshop covers:
- An overview of the state of online video and how it has impacted search
- The top principles of video for search that will guide your program
- Low-cost tactics to dramatically increase the amount of video content you generate
- The significant impact video content can have on your search rankings
- Secret ways that video can be used for big search impact, even when those videos have a low number of views
- Basic storytelling and production techniques so that non-expert video makers can hold their own with the best
- The best ways to track video performance
- A comparison of the video sites and players and how they compare as it related to your search program
- How to find and hire outside resources that can help you with video if needed
Who Will Benefit From This Workshop
This workshop is good for anyone who wants to understand and add video to their search marketing campaigns. Regardless of your experience with online marketing, if you need to better grasp the role of video and need new strategies for how to leverage video in your program, this workshop is for you.
About the Instructors
Michael Hoffman is the co-founder and CEO of Gather Voices, a technology company that automates the creation, management and publishing of video content. He is also the founder of See3 Communications, a digital marketing agency in Chicago and founder of the DoGooder Video Awards which honors the best social cause video on YouTube each year. Hoffman teaches marketing at the University of Chicago and is an internationally sought-after speaker and trainer. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelhoffman/
Rami Atassi is a creative digital strategist — he combines thoughtful user experience design with performance marketing to create a healthy balance of art and science. Over the last decade, he has produced measurable results for a diverse range of clients like The University of Chicago, The Islands of The Bahamas, Alex Ross Art, MasterChef, and many more. He’d also a music producer and guitarist whose credits include Yoko Ono’s Skylanding, Pitchfork Music Festival (2018), and SXSW (2019). http://linkedin.com/in/ratassi
Ready to attend?
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Pass Options||Super Early Bird|
Now to Aug 24
Aug 25 - Oct 5
Oct 6 - Nov 12
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,195||$2,495||$2,795||$3,095|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates! There are a limited number of seats available.
Note: The Video for Search Marketers workshop will be held on Tuesday, November 12 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Workshops begin promptly at 9:00AM; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:00PM.