Looking to move past the fluff in the world of SEO? Want to understand the gory technical underpinnings? Crave the raw data that shows what’s really happening and what’s not? If so, then this is the SEO workshop for you.
You’ll skip the basics and go right to the master class in this workshop experience. Taught by Eric Enge, who is a Search Engine Land 2016 Search Marketer of the Year recipient, the US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, co-author of The Art of SEO, and Principal for the Digital Marketing Solutions Business Unit at Perficient, you’ll dig into the best of the best techniques and methods that will help you drive your campaigns to success.
What you’ll learn in this hardcore technical SEO workshop:
- A process that will help you increase the number of featured snippets your web site earns.
- A method for updating on content on your pages that can drive double-digit gains in organic search traffic.
- The issues with duplicate content and how best to deal with it.
- How to best optimize content for your site to drive rankings.
- The underlying motivations that drive Google’s approach to search quality, and how it impacts your web publishing strategy.
- How Google is actually using machine learning to improve search.
- About schema and how to use it on your site.
- What the latest data says about the value of links.
- How best to attract links to your site.
- The role of page/site speed, why it matters, and how to significantly increase it for your site.
- Why and how to leverage video on your site and to get it to rank in both YouTube and Google.
- Whether voice should be a part of your plans and how to approach it.
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
|Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques Workshop with Eric Enge|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
Note: Optimizing for Google Search Workshop will be held on Monday, May 18. The seminar will begin promptly at 11:00 am; The seminar will end at approximately 4:30pm.
- 11:00 am – Workshop
- 12:30 pm – Lunch Break
- 1:15 pm – Workshop
- 2:45 pm – Coffee Break
- 3:00 pm – Workshop
- 4:30 pm – End of Workshop
*All times are BST (GMT+1) British Summer Time
Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques Workshop instructor Eric Enge
About Eric Enge
Eric Enge is the 2016 Search Engine Land Search Marketer of the Year, 2016 US Search Awards Search Personality of the Year, and lead author of The Art of SEO, now in its third edition (published by O’Reilly Media). Eric was also selected by the University of California, Davis, to be one of the instructors for their Coursera SEO course.