Advanced SEO training with Bruce Clay
Improve rankings, boost visibility, and optimize your online presence
Online March 1-2, 2023 | 12:00pm – 4:00pm ET | $299
SEO pioneer Bruce Clay presents his time-tested SEO Master Class! Learn proven SEO methodology, concepts, and strategies from an accomplished instructor and search marketing expert. This two-day SEO Master Class is based on years of research and success in online marketing.
Specializing in search engine-approved optimization, otherwise known as “White Hat,” the techniques covered in this training will empower you to improve rankings and visibility online in a way that provides lasting value to your website.
Here’s a breakdown of what will be covered:
- How search engines work and how they rank results
- The anatomy of a website and important on-site and off-site ranking factors
- Technical SEO concepts, methodology, and changes to search ranking algorithms in the past year
- Optimizing for personalized and semantic search
- The components of Core Web Vitals, and how to improve your scores
- Ranking penalty identification and repair
After this Master Class, you’ll be able to:
- Explain and implement SEO best practices on your website
- Silo content strategically to improve a website’s relevance and organic rankings
- Optimize webpage content to take advantage of ranking boost opportunities
- Improve your website’s expertise, authority, and trust
- Communicate the importance of SEO to colleagues and management
- Apply proven methodologies that boost visibility, traffic, and revenue
Who should attend this Master Class?
The course focuses on foundational SEO best practices and is designed for business owners, marketing managers, IT specialists and beginner SEOs. Professionals at a beginner to intermediate SEO level gain the most from attendance, while advanced SEO specialists walk away with new knowledge through personal face-time and Q&A with SEO veteran Bruce Clay.
Meet your Master Class instructor
Bruce Clay is the founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global digital marketing company recognized as a worldwide leader in search marketing. Bruce began conducting SEO training in 1999, and since then more than 5,000 individuals have attended BCI’s courses internationally. Bruce wrote the first program for web page analysis, and today BCI’s proprietary SEOToolSet™ is in its sixth generation. Before founding BCI, Bruce had a long career as a technical executive with leading Silicon Valley firms. Bruce holds a BS in math and computer science and received his MBA from Pepperdine University. Bruce has authored many books, including “Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies” for Wiley. He has spoken at hundreds of marketing industry events, including Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies, WebmasterWorld, Affiliate Summit, Ungagged, PubCon and ad:Tech, and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine and many other publications.