Google Analytics 4 training with Colleen Harris
Are you ready to take advantage of everything in GA4?
Online March 1-2, 2023 | 12:00pm – 3:00pm ET | $299
Google announced, “Google Analytics 4” (GA4) back in October 2020… and despite all the times we put our heads in the sand, Google is forcing us all over to GA 4 in July of 2023.
Join analytics expert Colleen Harris for her two-part Master Class to explore all parts of Google Analytics 4, from finding data to replacing views with custom reporting. We’ll look into all the ways we can find the influence of strategy in data, even if you don’t know the source. We’ll cover building audiences in cross-domain tracking and how “consent mode” works with customer data platforms.
The actionable tactics and proven steps covered in this live, interactive Master Class will empower you to confirm you have everything set up properly in Google Analytics 4 — and that you’re ready to start using the data in your overall digital strategy.
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a hands-on training experience with real-time practice of the skills being taught. You should come to the class with a Google Analytics 4 property installed on your site and data flowing into the account. If you use Google Tag Manager to install Google Analytics currently, you should also come with access to that container. Google Tag Manager access is not required to attend this class.
Here’s a breakdown of what will be covered:
- Seting up Google Analytics 4 for success
- Replacing views with custom reporting in GA 4
- Connecting Google properties to GA4 and the reporting that comes with it
- Implementing and building events for GA4 in Google Tag Manager
- Using GA4 to build your own source of 1st party data
After this Master Class, you’ll be able to:
- Use events in GA4 to understand the ROI of your “direct” traffic
- Organize and customize reports & explorations for reporting needs
- Find the best ways to leverage Google Tag Manager with GA4
- Build a usable backup of your Universal Google Analytics data before July comes
- Understand the different attribution models in Google Analytics and the pros and cons of each
Who should attend this Master Class?
- Digital marketers wanting to gain skills in Google Analytics
- Everyone who has Google Analytics 4 installed but hasn’t done anything with it
Meet your Master Class instructor
Colleen Harris is the Director of Google Analytics at Sincro and has more than 20 years of digital marketing experience in the automotive, healthcare, and entertainment industries. In 2020, she was selected as a “Search Marketer of the Year” by Search Engine Land. She brings a passion for data analytics and content creation and has been referred to as the “Google Whisperer”. Colleen has published white papers on Google Analytics and Google Data Studio best practices, how to use “near me” in content, and the impact local call tracking numbers have on SEO. Recent speaking engagements include Automotive Analytics Summit, DMSC, Driving Sales, SMX West, WordPress Camp, CX Data Analytics, Lesbians in Tech, Digital Summit, Digital Marketing Strategies Conference, and SMX Advanced. Outside of Sincro, Colleen is a member of Women in Analytics and has volunteered as a digital consultant for non-profits.