Google Analytics 4 training with Colleen Harris
Make your transition to GA4 smooth and successful
Online August 16-17, 2022 | 12:00pm – 3:00pm ET | $199
Google announced “Google Analytics 4” (GA4) back in October of 2020… but for most marketers, everything about the new version was so overwhelmingly different that they put their heads in the sand and stuck with what they knew.
But in early 2022, Google informed the marketing community that — ready or not –Universal Analytics will sunset on July 1, 2023… and GA4 is the required way of the future.
Join analytics expert Colleen Harris for her two-part Master Class to explore the fundamental differences between Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4, where to find commonly used sections, a look at reporting, and tips to leverage Google Tag Manager to perform real-time checking of tagging. You’ll also dive into the new attribution modeling GA4 offers.
The actionable tactics and proven steps covered in this live, interactive Master Class will empower you to make the transition to GA4 a smooth (and successful!) one and equip you with a checklist of what you need to do today to prepare for GA4.
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a hands-on training experience with real-time practice of the skills being taught. You should come to the class with a Google Analytics 4 property installed on your site and data flowing into the account. If you use Google Tag Manager to install Google Analytics currently, you should also come with access to that container. Google Tag Manager access is not required to attend this class.
This two-part Master Class will take place live, online August 16-17. Secure your spot now for just $199.
Here’s a breakdown of what will be covered:
- What’s changed in Google Analytics 4 and why Google made these changes
- The most commonly used sections of Google Analytics now and where to find that in GA4
- Taking your goals in GA and turning them into conversions
- Learn how to connect Google properties to GA4 and the reporting that comes with it
- See how to implement and build events for GA4 in Google Tag Manager
After this Master Class, you’ll be able to:
- Organize your website goals for an easy transition into conversion in GA4
- Understand the differences between Universal Google Analytics and GA 4
- Organize and customize reports for your needs
- Find the best ways to leverage Google Tag Manager with GA4
- Build custom audiences in Google Analytics to compare user flows on your website
- Understand the different attribution models in Google Analytics and the pros and cons of each
Who should attend this Master Class?
- Digital marketers wanting to gain skills in Google Analytics
- Everyone in digital who has been too scared to dive into Google Analytics 4
Meet your Master Class instructor
Colleen Harris is the Director of Google Analytics at Sincro and has more than 20 years of digital marketing experience in the automotive, healthcare, and entertainment industries. In 2020, she was selected as a “Search Marketer of the Year” by Search Engine Land. She brings a passion for data analytics and content creation and has been referred to as the “Google Whisperer”. Colleen has published white papers on Google Analytics and Google Data Studio best practices, how to use “near me” in content, and the impact local call tracking numbers have on SEO. Recent speaking engagements include Automotive Analytics Summit, DMSC, Driving Sales, SMX West, WordPress Camp, CX Data Analytics, Lesbians in Tech, Digital Summit, Digital Marketing Strategies Conference, and SMX Advanced. Outside of Sincro, Colleen is a member of Women in Analytics and has volunteered as a digital consultant for non-profits.