Using GA4 and Data Studio to connect data to business decisions: Live workshop
Available on-demand – $249
Data and analytics. They’re what’s needed to judge if your website, advertising campaign, landing page, or business listing is reaching, engaging, and converting your potential audience. Everyone knows you need your Google Analytics, Search Console and Ads installed to gather all the data. Follow that up with “What do you do with that data?” and you get silence.
Join Colleen Harris, Product Manager for Business Intelligence at Sincro, and dive into this tactical workshop that will help you set up and use Google Analytics 4 and Data Studio more effectively. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to take control over your digital data and start using it in marketing decisions for your business.
This workshop aired live online on November 11-12 and is now available for viewing on-demand. Book now for $249 or bundle with an SMX Next All Access pass for $459!
Already registered for this workshop? Click here to access it.
Workshops will be available for viewing on-demand until Monday, January 10, 2022.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Audit Google Analytics set up for proper data flow and collection on your site plus see why setting up alerts are so important
- Make Google Analytics goals for conversions & engagement on your website.
- Build custom segments in Google Analytics to compare user flows on your website
- Understand the different attribution models in Google Analytics and the pros and cons of each
- Use Google Data Studio as an automation tool for reporting
- Connect different data sources to reports in Data Studio
- Edit existing reports as you add your own filters in Data Studio
- Practice your skills with Google Data Studio by building a new Data Studio report.
Meet your workshop instructor
Colleen Harris is the Product Manager for Business Intelligence at CDK Global and has more than 13 years of digital marketing experience in the automotive, healthcare and entertainment industries. She brings a passion for Google Analytics, data storytelling and content creation, and has been referred to here at CDK as the “Google Whisperer” and “Google Analytics Jedi Master”. Outside of CDK, Colleen has volunteered as a digital consultant for non-profits in the Seattle area. Colleen is a member of SEMPO and has written for multiple industry websites on local search, content marketing and Google Analytics. Colleen has published white papers on Google Analytics best practices in automotive, using “near me” in content and the impact local call tracking numbers have on SEO. She has taught classes on Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.