Creating an SEO-friendly content marketing program: Live workshop
Available on-demand – $249
Smart marketers know that SEO and content are essential ingredients for successful search marketing. But even more important is that these two cornerstones work together in harmony. Consistently developing high-quality content that delivers a valuable, seamless user experience, showcases your site as trustworthy and authoritative, incorporates the right keywords the right way, and has appropriate interlinking for an increase in traffic ALL depends on content marketers understanding and embracing fundamental tenets of SEO.
If you’re struggling with how to produce high-quality content in such a way that helps achieve organic growth, this workshop is for you.
In this live, hands-on workshop, speaker, author, and leading expert Michael Brenner will equip you with a tactical roadmap that can help get your marketing teams on board with SEO — and help them deliver content that achieves a high level of organic reach, engagement, and conversions.
This workshop aired live online on November 11-12 and is now available for viewing on-demand. Book now for $249 or bundle with an SMX Next All Access pass for $459!
Already registered for this workshop? Click here to access it.
Workshops will be available for viewing on-demand until Monday, January 10, 2022.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Build the business case and gain the budget for content marketing
- Reach, engage, and convert new customers for your business
- Identify the key factors of effective content marketing
- Develop your own roadmap to successfully produce great content that also meets your SEO goals
- Measure and report on content marketing achievements in the form of leads, sales, and ROI
- Explain the SEO context for content marketing and the importance of documenting the right strategy with your marketing teams
- Establish key roles and responsibilities for everyone involved in this initiative
- Define key metrics to measure the success of your content marketing programs
- Execute a documented content development marketing roadmap specific to your business needs
Meet your workshop instructor
Michael Brenner is a top Content Marketing influencer, an experienced CMO and Digital Marketer with stints at brands like SAP and Nielsen and multiple high-growth startups. Today, Michael runs a fast-growing content marketing agency, Marketing Insider Group. He is also the author of The Content Formula, and Mean People Suck. When he’s not running after his 4 kids, or building effective content marketing programs. Michael enjoys sharing his experiences and client stories to inspire leaders like you to create growth and impact.