The experts at Search Engine Land are currently crafting a two-day virtual training program that will equip you with the essential intelligence you need to succeed in the “new normal” of 2020 and beyond — where budgets are crunched, organic reach is more important and cost-effective than ever, and major changes to how Google handles content puts findability at risk.
The agenda will center on four main categories of search marketing: Organic, Paid, Technical and Solutions. Dive deep into your specialty or cross-train on them all. (All sessions will be available for viewing on-demand after the event so you can watch and rewatch at your convenience!)
With Organic we will explore…
- Always-important ranking and algorithm-based issues
- Content marketing at a time when more marketing shops are banking on the success of digital-based content
- Site experience and architecture as Google readies the major Page Experience update of 2021
- On-SERP SEO, a discipline SMX East keynoter Rand Fishkin told us one year ago would reshape how SEOs work (he was right!)
On the Paid side we will look at…
- Tactics for managing SEM campaigns
- Advanced approaches to analytics with PPC
- Strategies for paid social media marketing
- Digital commerce approaches for a world where online shopping has become a daily necessity for millions.
The Technical track will focus on…
- Mobile optimization as the upcoming experience update makes AMP unnecessary and mobile-first indexing takes over
- The influence of natural language processing and AI on search marketing
- The developer approach to SEO
The Solutions track will deliver…
- Product demos from our participating solution providers
- Data-rich case studies that illustrate how companies benefit from marketing technologies
- The opportunity to easily and efficiently evaluate solutions and tools that can help you save time and money
Sessions will feature live Q&A with the speakers so you can learn even more. Still have questions? Stick around for Overtime live video meetings to engage in deeper, valuable discussions.
But wait, there’s more!
You’ll also access forward-thinking keynotes that tackle overall 2021 strategy, networking opportunities that connect you with like-minded marketers, and Live with Search Engine Land episodes, featuring the winners of this year’s Search Engine Land Awards.
Stay tuned for more agenda details!