Search Marketing Training Agenda
The SMX agenda will equip you with the essential intelligence you need to succeed in the “new normal” of 2020 and beyond. For just $199, your All Access pass will get you the entire program:
With Organic we will explore…
- Always-important ranking and algorithm-based issues
- Content marketing at a time when more marketing shops are banking on the success of digital-based content
- Site experience and architecture as Google readies the major Page Experience update of 2021
- On-SERP SEO, a discipline SMX East keynoter Rand Fishkin told us one year ago would reshape how SEOs work (he was right!)
On the Paid side we will look at…
- Tactics for managing SEM campaigns
- Advanced approaches to analytics with PPC
- Strategies for paid social media marketing
- Digital commerce approaches for a world where online shopping has become a daily necessity for millions
The Technical track will focus on…
- Mobile optimization as the upcoming experience update makes AMP unnecessary and mobile-first indexing takes over
- The influence of natural language processing and AI on search marketing
- The developer approach to SEO
The Solutions track will deliver…
- Product demos from our participating solution providers
- Data-rich case studies that illustrate how companies benefit from marketing technologies
- The opportunity to easily and efficiently evaluate solutions and tools that can help you save time and money
But wait, there’s more!
All sessions will feature live Q&A with the speakers so you can learn even more. Still have questions? Stick around for Overtime — interactive video meetings with speakers that follow each session. This is your chance to dig deeper into the material presented, hear what your SMX community has to say, and get your questions answered!
You’ll also access forward-thinking keynotes that tackle overall 2021 strategy, networking opportunities that connect you with like-minded marketers, and Live with Search Engine Land episodes, featuring the winners of this year’s Search Engine Land Awards.
All sessions will be available for viewing on-demand after the event so you can watch and rewatch at your convenience!
Hungry for more? Add a two-day, post-conference workshop to your agenda! Choose from one of four SEO or SEM hands-on workshops led by recognized industry experts. Workshops will be held the following week, December 15-16. Bundle your workshop with an All Access pass for extra savings! (Workshops are designed to be live, interactive experiences — so you may only choose one to attend. Workshop on-demand recordings will remain available until December 31, 2020.)
Ready to register? Book now for best rates!
Need to convince your boss to let you attend?
Check out these helpful resources, including talking points and a templated letter, to make a compelling case to your manager.