The marketing game, as we know, has changed forever. Channels to reach the consumer such as SEO, PPC, display and social continue to evolve. Data has evolved with the prevalence of attribution models and third party data. Technology has evolved with the large number of mar-tech technologies available.
But more importantly is that we as consumers have also changed. We expect user-friendly websites. We expect personalized experience. And we expect a long term-relationship with those companies we choose to do business with.
So, how do companies win in this new economy?
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a great place to start. This discipline has gained tremendous popularity in the last few years as more companies try to figure out a way to generate higher ROI from their existing online marketing campaigns… but it has not proven to be an easy feat. More companies are trying to conduct A/B testing as a means to increase conversions, but they discover that most experiments do not generate any significant increases in conversions. The 2017 CRO industry survey conducted by Invesp shows that fewer than 20% of experiments are successful. But that doesn’t have to be the case – it’s possible to create a structured approach to improving online conversions that can have a significant impact on sales and ROI.
In this workshop, we will explain the key components a successful conversion optimization strategy. We’ll explore the SHIP method, which is used to help large brands such as eBay, Target, and Special Olympics, as well as smaller startups optimize websites and digital campaigns to achieve their maximum potential. You will learn the practical methods used to uncover user motivations, wants, and needs. You will also learn how to prioritize all the different optimization items for your website. Finally, you will see how these items are implemented and propagated throughout the organization.
Our workshop contains hands-on exercises for maximum understanding and retention. You will walk away ready to implement the material immediately.
Be sure to bring a laptop computer to this workshop to participate fully in the exercises and begin customizing your own CRO plan tailored to your needs.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Use qualitative and quantitative research methods to uncover conversion issues on their website and digital campaigns
- Implement an agile and rapid CRO method that will revolutionize their approach to digital marketing
- Share and propagate experiment results with their organization or clients for stronger buy-ins
- Build upon test success and continue to optimize the conversion roadmap accordingly
Participants will gain a deep understanding of the principles and activities of:
- Conducting qualitative research for CRO (analytics)
- Conducting qualitative research (user polls, heatmaps, session videos)
- Creating and executing effective A/B tests
- Creating a roadmap for your CRO efforts
- Understanding prioritization and how to perform successful tests
- Conducting a conversion optimization project that generates meaningful results that have a positive impact on ROI
This workshop is perfect for:
- Online marketing executives who need to understand where their team should focus effort and energy to generate higher ROI from their website or current campaigns
- Online marketing specialists who need to delve deeper in CRO to better optimize their website or the different online campaigns they are running
- Product owners with a business or design background who need to refocus on their users and customers
- Designers with a traditional design background who need to uncover their users’ needs to inform design work and collaborate with other disciplines
- Small business owners looking to find a way to compete in a crowded market space
Two Ways To Attend
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Super Early Bird
Now – Nov 17
Nov 18 – Dec 22
Dec 23 – Jan 29
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,195||$2,495||$2,795||$3,095|
|Workshop Only* (Workshop Descriptions)||$895||$1,045||$1,195||$1,345|
There are a limited number of tickets available.
About Ayat Shukairy
Ayat Shukairy is a best-selling author, successful entrepreneur, authority on marketing optimization
Ayat Shukairy is a recognized expert on marketing strategy and an in-demand speaker who has presented at marketing conferences throughout the world. With over 12 years of entrepreneurial and marketing experience, Ayat helps companies create websites fall in love with, while increasing their online sales. Her clients include eBay, 3M, the Special Olympics, DISH Network, Discovery and many more.
Ayat is the co-author of the O’Reilly published book Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers. In her book, she combines ground-breaking marketing research with powerful storytelling and case studies to demonstrate how to leverage these principles to create killer websites. Ayat provides one of the most comprehensive lists of strategies and actionable insights for helping websites capture more of their visitors into lifetime customers. She provides insights grounded in comprehensive research, the best contemporary psychology and behavioral science which any company can start implementing immediately.
“The methodical approach Invesp brought to optimization, the insights given on tests, the education, and all the while involving us in the process. We had a target of increasing revenue up to 30%. After working with Invesp, we far exceeded that with a close to 50% increase in sales!”
Jeff Hoogerhyde – Ecommerce Manager – 3M
“One of the first things suggested was changing -how- category pages work…. that change increased our conversion rate 273%. And that was really early on. Sales in our own website are up 50%. They – Invesp- have shown that they are very interested in our success. We feel like they’re part of the team”
Peter Adler– CEO – Swissoupost
“The overall impact of Invesp has been two-folds. One; in terms of revenue…. We’ve been able to see the impact on our overall bottom-line revenue. The second major impact has really been in our ability to implement a trackable and accountable system for conversion rate optimization”
Jeff Cohen- CEO – CampusBooks
“Even more so than the financial gains, is the cultural impact Invesp has had. Working with Invesp has really ingrained constant improvements in our team. Actually working with a company that embodies that has trickled down to our entire culture.”
Jeremy Hambly- Director of Marketing – BizLab