Amazon Advertising for Performance Marketers
Friday, February 21, 2020
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from the pros!
It doesn’t seem that long ago that Amazon Advertising was a beta that digital marketers were contemplating testing and trying out. Fast forward just five years and it’s now projected to be a $3 billion dollar business for Amazon in 2019. For those of us, though, that grabbed ahold of the opportunity and are already running sponsored product campaigns and have been some time, you’re now asking “now what?”
Learn from Elizabeth Marsten, Senior Director of Strategic Marketplace Services at Tinuiti, and Nancy-lee McLaughlin, Director, Marketplace Search at Tinuiti, who started working on the platform in 2014 at the beginning of the offering and now manage over $400 million dollars on average per year in ad spend.
This workshop will assume that attendees have some working knowledge of the platform and its operations. There will be some introductory level setting material, but the bulk of the sponsored products material will be intermediate to advanced. We will do an introductory level instruction on Amazon’s DSP offering and the Attribution beta–as that is considered what’s next!
This workshop will cover:
- What is happening in the industry and platform today and what that means for you. We’ll also look at what we’re seeing every day as a leader in the field and how we’re keeping up.
- Best practice campaign management for sponsored products including campaign structure, type, keyword management, budgeting and bidding for performance.
- Matching up content on Amazon with advertising for success and brand building within their unique universe with betas like Posts and Manage Your Experiments for A+ content.
- Sponsored Brands and Display — when to use, what to expect and how to execute successful campaigns.
- Amazon’s DSP — the programmatic offering that uses Amazon’s owned and operated networks, as well as 3rd party exchanges to create powerful and profitable reach on and off Amazon.
- We’ll review what’s next in the industry, including the new Amazon Attribution beta –how it works, how to set it up and what you can do with it to show a true closed loop performance of digital marketing efforts across search marketing, email and social channels.
- And last but not least, expansion with other platforms and channels and how your business can be prepared to take on 2020 and beyond.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Determine what the best campaign setup and optimization frequency is for your business
- Create a personal bidding and budgeting forecasting analysis
- Design an ad type plan of attack that includes conquest, defense and testing new formats
- Direct creative efforts to fit your advertising and brand needs
Outstanding Value – Register Now!
Register today to ensure your spot. Seating is limited. Here are the two ways to attend:
|Registration Options||Super Early Bird|
Now - Dec 21
Dec 22 - Jan 18
Jan 19 - Feb 18
|All Access Pass + Workshop||$2,297||$2,547||$2,797||$2,997|
|Workshop Only* (Workshop Descriptions)||$897||$997||$1,097||$1,197|
Interested in sending a team? Check out our special Team Rates!
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Note: This workshop will be held on Friday, February 21 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. The seminar will begin promptly at 9:00 am; please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register and pick up your course materials. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be served. The seminar will end at approximately 5:00pm.
Have questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
Currently the Senior Director, Strategic Marketplace Services at Tinuiti — working on Amazon, Walmart and emerging marketplaces — Elizabeth Marsten has been in eCommerce and digital for over 13 years in PPC, SEO, analytics, content and social media. Elizabeth has spoken at conferences around the country, including Mozcon, SMX Advanced/East/West, HeroConf, State of Search and Engage. She is also a Lynda.com course author and co-author of Wiley Publishing’s “All in One Web Marketing for Dummies.” Elizabeth is honored to be able to share what she’s learned at conferences and in her spare time, she likes to practice Kendo, a Japanese martial art.
Originally from South Africa, Nancy-lee McLaughlin, Director, Marketplace Search at Tinuiti, has both agency and brand management experience. She’s a results-oriented leader and has directed strategy for digital natives, emerging brands, and Fortune 500 companies. Nancy specializes in digital marketplaces, and currently leads a senior team of Marketplace Analysts at Tinuiti where she develops and drives forward new business lines like Amazon’s DSP and Walmart. Nancy is a dynamic speaker and has led sessions at many top industry events, including SearchLove, HeroConf, Glossy, AdNYC, Elite SEM Summit, Outdoor Retailer, and Ad Diego. She’s frequently cited as an Amazon expert and has been featured in Vox, Glossy, and the Tinuiti blog.